Last year I did not use the word resolutions, I used goals. Goals are more personal and attainable and I hope to have these stick throughout the year. Here are my goals for the year, I’ll go more in depth about them later on.
- Finances – get my spending under control
- Healthy eating – currently seeing a nutritionist
- Read 100 books
- Tidy – Marie Kondo and daily tidying
- Less screen time – I know i spend too much time in front of a screen
- Bullet Journal
- Dress better – I don’t have an issue of knowing how to dress, but I would like to put more thought into an outfit and include more accessories.
These 7 goals are just few to help me better myself in 2019.
What are your goals for 2019?